1) New Manual remote to run your Pilot Pro CNC Router. Plugs into a USB port to control the CNC machine movement. Have a look at item 22 on our CNC parts page.
2) Bill demonstrates his 5th axis option in operation rotating the router for angle cuts. See the YouTube Vid 3) David shows you step by step how to use the Pilot Pro CNC to cut foam with a hot wire. See the YouTube Vid
4) Now get up to 500 ipm rapid travel with new drivers. Must have a USB interface (optional) for top speed. Offer is for all orders after 5/18/14. See the YouTube Vid
5) Just in - now available is our USB interface for Mach3. Add this option for only an additional $129. This makes the parallel port for control obsolete.
6) Now offering Servo Stepper Motors and drivers. Add this option for $700 more on any machine. This is a closed loop system for more torque, more speed, and cooler and quieter operation. Unlike a DC servo no tuning is required.
7) New Z axis design uses rails just like the X and Y. The new Z with rails is now standard on all orders. We are now shipping the Z axis fully assembled with DIY kits.
8) For a short time we are giving away TurboCAD Pro Version 20 (a $1495.00 value) with the purchase of any machine. This offer will end soon. Not everyone needs this so ask to have this added to your invoice.
9) We now have a small size Pilot Pro CNC milling machine - the 1220. Looks just like the larger CNC router. This will fit nicely on any workbench.
10) We now have 8020 machine stands for the Pilot Pro CNC routers. These stands are very customizable.